- Have you been studying English for years, but still feel like you're not getting better?
- Do you want to study for a Cambridge Exam, but are afraid that you can't use your English enough to pass?
- Are you unsure why you still keep making the same mistakes, over and over again?
- Do you find that you're unable to develop your "English brain" and stop translating when you speak in English?
- Do you think you'll never really understand how to speak correctly?
You may be surprised to learn that most Spanish students of English find it extremely difficult to get beyond an intermediate level. But many students are also very surprised to find that English is actually a very simple language because of its lack of flexibility.
In many ways, English can't do the same things that Spanish does - and when you learn how limited English really is, you can make great progress in learning how to eliminate mistakes and reduce the amount of translation you need.
Over eight hours, you will learn:
- How rigid English syntax is - and why that is an advantage for you
- The seven ways to organize verbs
- How to train yourself to stop speaking and writing in Spanglish
- The important connections between grammar and pronunciation
- Valuable English-only dictionary skills - get rid of that old dictionary and find the one that works best for you!
...all this and more for only €129! (that's a 35% discount!)
WHEN: September 10, 17, 24 and October 1st (Friday afternoons), 15:00 - 17:00
WHERE: Hexagone Idiomas, c/ López de Hoyos (Metro Avenida de América)
FOR MORE INFORMATION... Write us at stop (dot) spanglish (arroba) yahoo (punto) es!